An informal, relaxed and practical course with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and practice your new skills. You do not need any specific prior knowledge. Our classes are taught by senior baristas and roasters and this class is aimed at both the home enthusiast who wants to increase their knowledge and skills, and for those who already are, or wish to be, in the hospitality industry.
- Introduction to coffee history.
- The journey from bean to cup.
- Hands-on introduction to the workings of a professional espresso machine and grinder.
- Espresso extraction and grinder calibration.
- Milk steaming and drink building, teaching the skills to make the perfect latte and cappuccino
The course lasts for about 3 hours, of which 2.5 hours are practical. All courses start at 10am unless otherwise stated.
£75 per person, including a bag of 200 Degrees coffee beans to take home and a voucher for 10% off any kit in-store.