We collect information about you when you:
- Register to use the 200 Degrees App;
-Attempt to check in to one of our stores;
- Register your debit or credit card details;
- Upload a profile photo, and
- Use the payments facility in the 200 Degrees App to pay for your purchase.
- This information, stored and proceeded under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, "processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract" i.e we need this data for you to be able to use the App for it's primary purposes.
The 200 Degrees App captures your geographic location when you attempt 'check in' to one of our stores. We do this to identify which store you are in or near to allow you to pay using the 200 Degrees App, and to provide an enhanced visitor experience (for example, through digital loyalty cards.) We will only capture this information with your consent. The 200 Degrees App also captures basic usage metrics to help us identify any problems and to make improvements in the future. These metrics also help us understand how people use the 200 Degrees App and how many people use the different functions within the 200 Degrees App.
Your contact details and personal information may be used to send direct marketing messages to you via your contact details provided. This is done only with your explicit consent, which can be withdrawn an any time from the 'My Account' options within the app. You may refuse consent for marketing messages without the detriment to any other areas of functionality within the app.