The Morning Pod Machine
An interactive OLED screen and dial that lets you scroll and draw data at the touch of a button.
Built in TDS meter
Good coffee begins with good water. The built-in TDS meter helps to calibrate your water to optimal brewing levels. A separate water spout dispenses clean water to prepare a variety of other beverages like drip bags, tea and instant coffee.
Professionally developed pressure profiles
Once a brew is initiated, an elaborate algorithm dictates the pressure and intervals at which water is passed through your capsule.
In-built digital scale
As your cup fills, a scale quietly measures beverage output and syncs with our pump to calibrate optimal output.
Data is key
Data collected from temperature, weight and TDS sensors trigger notifications to extend the longevity of your machine and also informs the development team for future updates.
- Size & Weight: 40.2cm (L) x 10.2cm (W) x 25.5cm (H), 4.5kg
- Water Tank Capacity: 850ml
- Used Capsule Bin Capacity: 8 - 10 capsules
- Adjustable Cup Height: 15cm (with drip tray), 25cm (without drip tray)
- Electricity: AC220-240V 50-60Hz 1200-1300W; AC120V 60Hz 1250W
- Mobile App, download the Morning mobile app to personalise your recipes and save to your machine. Works with iOS devices running version 10.0 and later, and Android devices running version 5.0 and later.
- Capsule Compatibility: All Artisan Coffee Co. pods and Nespresso® OriginalLine capsules
- loT enabled for convenience and customisation
- 10 ready to brew recipes pre-programmed on machine