For all mums who like coffee and coffee-related things.
Surprise her with a Pod Machine
No grinding beans, no fussing over measurements, no cleaning up messy filters. Pod machines are the perfect way to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee with minimal effort.
(Great for all mums, perfect for busy ones).
We supply two brilliant Original Nespresso compatible machines: the OPAL One and Morning pod machines. Both are high-quality machines that churn out great brews in a matter of minutes. As a plus, each comes with 30 FREE Brazilian Love Affair Pods (our signature espresso blend).
Top up her coffee pods
If mum already drinks her coffee from a pod machine, keep her supply well-stocked with a blend she's bound to appreciate:
- House Espresso Coffee Pods (our Brazilian Love Affair roast which has tasting notes of chocolate, caramel and hazelnut)
- Mellowship Slinky Decaf Pods (creamy, sweet citrus and maple syrup)
- Switch Up Charity Coffee Pods (milk chocolate, red grape floral).
All our pods are Nespresso compatible and come in packs of 10, 30, 60 or 120.
And to make sure she really never runs out, you might even treat her to monthly delivery with a coffee pod subscription.
Get her an afternoon coffee voucher
Treat mum to coffee and cake up to the value of £15 this Mother's Day. This is a brilliant last minute gift as it can be delivered directly by email. It's redeemable in any of our 20 coffee shops, and valid 1 year after purchase.
Treat her to a coffee gift box
A gift-worthy trio of beans.
Our coffee gift boxes are perfect for the coffee-loving mum who enjoys exploring different blends and flavors.
Each gift box has three bags of our coffee blends, sourced from some of the finest coffee-growing regions around the world.
- Brazilian Love Affair Coffee Gift Box - 3 bags of our signature espresso blend
- Discovery Coffee Gift Box - 3 bags of our discovery range coffee from Asia, Central America & Africa
- Switch-Up Coffee Gift Box - 3 bags of our charity coffee blend
- Mixed House Coffee Gift Box - 3 bags of our house coffee range: Brazilian Love Affair, our charity coffee Switch Up & Mellowship Slinky Decaf
Whether she likes her coffee as an espresso, cafetiere, pour-over, or drip, you can choose how you'd like the beans to arrive - whole or ground.
Take her on a coffee experience she won’t forget
If mum fancies herself as a bit of a barista, why not treat her to a day at one of our Barista Schools?
Our courses are designed for coffee lovers of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced baristas. Our own coffee gurus will guide her through the art of brewing the perfect cup of coffee, from selecting the right beans to mastering latte art.
Not only will she learn new skills and techniques, but she'll also get to enjoy delicious coffee and meet other coffee enthusiasts.
We run various courses around the UK in 6 locations (Nottingham, Leeds, Lincoln, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester). Find out more about our Barista Courses here.
Get her a coffee gift-card
If she’s happy leaving brewing methods to the professionals, a coffee-gift card might be more her thing.
We suggest our Cash Gift Card which can be redeemed at any of our coffee shops. It’s a good one to give to mums who are happiest sitting in a nice coffee shop, people watching while chatting over pastries and good coffee.
Gift cards will be sent in the post either to you or directly to mum.
Or a bag of coffee grown by women farmers
We've introduced three limited-edition coffees for the month of March to celebrate the expertise of women farmers across the world:
- Mrs Burtukan Geremew - Grape, berry, and floral flavours. Grown on Mrs. Burtukan Geremew's farm in the Yirgacheffe region of Ethiopia.
- Woman Power - grown on Woman Power Cooperative farms in in Zongolica, Mexico. Expect caramel, apple, tropical fruit.
- Mutambu Women - grown in the Murambi Hill Women's Lot in the Bujumbura region of Burundi. Red Berries, Stone Fruit and Caramel.
Also not forgetting our Switch Up charity coffee which is produced by women farmers in Guatemala.