TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SAGE & 200 Degrees Coffee Promotion
Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Participation in this 200 Degrees Coffee Promotion ("Promotion") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
"Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
“Proof of Purchase” means an VAT tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
a) The Participating Product that was Purchased.
b) The price paid for the Participating Product.
c) The Participating Retail Store in which the Participating Product was Purchased.
d) The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Promotional Period and prior to the claim being made.
“Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Promotional Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Promotional Period. This does not include layaways unless the final lay away payment is made during the Promotional Period.
Eligibility and claims
10. To be eligible to claim a gift, each claimant must:
a) be resident of the UK currently living in the UK and with a valid postal address;
b) be aged 18 years old or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion;
c) not be an employee of the Promoter of any agency associated with this Promotion, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d) be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re-supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e) make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase; visit www.200degs.com/Sage ("Website") by 14 April 2019; and follow all of the prompts and instructions, which may include asking the claimant to do any or all of the following:
The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected claims. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
Validation of claims
11. The Promoter will:
12. Once a claimant’s claim has been validated, 200 Degrees Coffee will notify the claimant by the email address provided by the claimant to confirm that their claim was successful
13. Each claimant whose claim is validated will receive the free Gift.
15. The Gift is a total of six bags of 200 Degrees Coffee beans ( 250 g bag), one bag to be delivered bi-weekly.
16. There will be no delivery fee for deliveries made within the UK. Change of delivery address requires 30 calendar days notice by contacting 200 Degrees at firstname.lastname@example.org If a delivery has already been dispatched before any change of delivery address is notified claimant may not receive the delivery and neither Sage nor 200 Degrees Coffee will not be liable for the delivery. Claimants may not delay any delivery or change any aspect of the delivery including the coffee bean blend.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for delivering Gifts to Claimants, or any delivery or processing delays. For each claimant notified of a successful claim, 200 Degrees Coffee will endeavour to arrange the first Gift delivery within 28 business days of the notification email and each subsequent delivery within 28 business days of the previous delivery.
18. If any Gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Gift has been substituted at equal or greater value.
19. In the event that Sage Appliances determines in its sole discretion that a claimant has provided an invalid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase, that claimant will be notified via the email address ("Notification Email") provided by the claimant of the reason for this determination. The claimant will have until 11:59 pm (AEST) on the fourteenth (14th) calendar day after the Notification Email is sent to provide a valid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase, as applicable, by responding to the Notification Email.
20. The Promoter may invalidate a claim if a claimant fails to provide a valid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase by the fourteenth (14th) calendar day after the Notification Email is sent.
21. The Promoter may, at any time, verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence, Proof of Purchase and Proof of Model Number provided as part of a claim) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact email address and other details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should a Claimant fail to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to those details, or for otherwise providing incorrect information.
23. If a Participating Product, details of which are submitted as part of a claim, is returned for a refund or exchange, that claim is disqualified from the Promotion and the claimant is not entitled to receive a gift for the claim. If the claimant has already received a delivery of coffee beans as part of the gift, any remaining deliveries as part of the gift will be cancelled.
24. Any costs associated with this Promotion and making a claim is each claimant’s responsibility. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a gift is the sole responsibility of the claimant. All other ancillary costs including but not limited insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant’s ability to participate in this Promotion.
25. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: