To celebrate our Cardiff Shop becoming a roastery, we want to chose a name for the new Roaster. If you suggestion wins there's a whole year’s free coffee, delivered fresh to your door each month.
That'll leave a good taste in your month.
To enter the competition simply:
The winner will receive a code that gives 1x 250g bag of coffee delivered to your door every two weeks for 12 months. We’ll Twitter Direct Message you if you’ve won and publish your name on the our social media accounts.
What are you waiting for?
1. The promoter is: 200 Degrees Roasters Ltd, company no 06390549 whose registered office is at Heston House, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2 3HE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of 200 Degrees Roasters Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Routes to entry for the competition are in the Cardiff Shop and Roast House, Queens Street, Cardiff, via the in-store form or via Facebook: #200DegreesCardiff and Twitter: #200DegsCardiff. Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the prize draw simply: a) Think of the most perfect name for our new Roaster b) Post the name inc the hashtag #CardiffCompetition c) you can do this on our Facebook or Twitter pages.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The winner will receive a code that gives 1x 250g bag of coffee delivered to your door every two weeks for 12 months.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable on request. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If the winning name is entered more than once it will be the first mention that wins the prize.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting “Cardiff Roaster Competition Winner”.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· 200 Degrees Roasters Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The entrant must be following @200DegsCardiff on Twitter or on @200DegreessCardiff in order to enter or in store in the drop box.
· 200 Degrees Roasters Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· 200 Degrees Roasters Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.